Konami Wai Wai Sokoban, is a Sokoban-style (box-pushing puzzle) mobile phone game developed and published by Konami only in Japan on the i-mode platform and Yahoo! Keitai. It was released on March 7th, 2006.
It is the fourth installment in the Wai Wai series, and as it is traditional, it brings together many popular mascot characters from other Konami franchises.
The prestigious academy, Nihon University, has contracted an enormous debt to the ninja Goemon, who can't afford the funds necessary in order to help them. Driven by his sense of justice, he decides to lend a hand to the institution and signs up to work as a janitor, all this with the intention of finding the many treasures suspected to be hidden inside the building and which will surely help him in paying the debt. Goemon is soon helped in this task by his friends from Konami World.
- Simon Belmont from the Castlevania series. He is a strong monster slayer.
- Goemon from the Ganbare Goemon series. He is a heroic ninja thief.
- Vic Viper from the Gradius series. A legendary combat spaceship.
- Nyami from pop'n music. She is the host of a pop music program.
- Shiori Fujisaki from Tokimeki Memorial. A sweet school student.
- Tir McDohl from Suikoden. A young warrior with magical powers.